26th September 2013, 12:26 AM
shwetha vanesh

What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?

What is the fee structure for icwa? How can I apply through online for icwa? What will be the qualification to apply for icwa.?? What is the duration of the course? Is it complulsory to complete degree before joining icwa?

26th September 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?

what is the jobs after B.PHARMA?
7th April 2014, 02:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwetha vanesh View Post
What is the fee structure for icwa? How can I apply through online for icwa? What will be the qualification to apply for icwa.?? What is the duration of the course? Is it complulsory to complete degree before joining icwa?

Nice to see that you're Interested to apply for ICWA course. To apply for ICWA course, You need to collect application form from your nearest ICWAI Regional Council. The Cost of examination application form is Rs.200/- It may differ based on the state your belong from. You have to fill the examination application with all necessary details and send the application form to the ICWA Regional Council.

Fees Details for ICWAI Course:-

~Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-
~Postal Tuition Fee (including study material) - Rs. 3500/-
~Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs. 3500.
19th June 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my ipcc and wanted to join icwai ..how many subjects i will get exempt
7th March 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed B.com in 1990, due to family circumstances, i am unable to continue my studies. now can i join ICWA whether there will be any scope. I am working in apvt. concern. My total exp is 27 years dealing with accounts, finance, banking etc. I am female and my age is 48 years.
13th May 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Provide the complete details how to proceed after 12th for icwa, min marks required, fee structure for up state, and from where to download the form, your earliest reply is highly be awaited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?