26th November 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?

How to do phD after MPharmacy in pharmaceutical industry while doing job?Is there any entrance exam for phD and duration of phD?

5th November 2014, 01:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do phD after MPharmacy in pharmaceutical industry while doing job?Is there any entrance exam for phD and duration of phD?
Yes, of course one can get admission into the Doctor of Philosophy course after completing M.Pharm course. M.Pharm is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the M.Pharmacy. M.Pharmacy is considered as a Master degree course. So, there is no issue with your educational qualification you are definitely eligible for PhD course. You can apply for a PhD in Pharmacy or related subject.

The eligibility criteria for this program are as following:

Eligibility Criteria:-

The applicant must have completed Post graduation in the respective subject from recognized university and have to qualify the one of these entrance exams CSIR/UGC NET, DBT JRF Examination in order to get admission for PhD course.

Colleges Offering Ph.D in Pharmacy:-
  • University of Mumbai, Maharashtra
  • Vinayaka Missions University, Tamil Nadu
  • Yash Institute of Pharmacy
  • Alluri Seetharama raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
  • Prathima Institute of Medical Science, Andhra Pradesh
  • B R Nahata College of Pharmacy, Madhya Pradesh
  • G L A University, Uttar Pradesh
  • Pacific University, Rajasthan
9th March 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?

Hello sir, iam p.archana ,completed my m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical chemistry. Sir my passion and dream is to do PhD through ugc.net please tell me the syllabus for entrance and the books for the reference .please guide me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?