19th December 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do Phd while doing job? Entrnce exam and duration?

How to do phD after MPharmacy in pharmaceutical industry while doing job?Is there any entrance exam for phD and duration of phD?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BTC after passing B.Com?
  2. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  3. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  4. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  6. Where should I go once completing my PG in English
  7. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  8. Duration of the Ph.D course in Accounts and Financing? What kind of job will I get after that?
  9. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D along with a job in company? From which university can i do Ph.D?
  11. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe
  12. How may I apply for Ph.D? What's the duration of course for Ph.D program?
  13. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  14. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management?
  15. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  16. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  17. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  18. What is the fee for economics Ph.D? What is the duration?
27th December 2013, 08:46 PM
ARMY_MEN
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to do Phd while doing job? Entrnce exam and duration?

Its better for you to opt for Distance Learning course as it allow you to shift in flexible routine to complete your interest course along with your job.

You have completed your M.Pharma so PHD Pharmacology is the best option for you to enhance your career skills. The duration of the course is 2 years divided into 4 semesters.There are some institutes which offer PHD Pharmacology listed below::

Eligibility for PHD Pharmacology course

You should have completed Masters degree in Relevant branch( Pharmacy or Eq.(field) with atleast 50% Marks for Correspondence or 55-60%(Varies from different college) Marks for Regular course.

Correspondence course Institutes

Sikkim Manipal Institute of Distance Learning

School of Distance learning and Continuing Education - Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Also if you are willing to opt for Regular course for PHD Pharmacology. Listed below is the List of Institutes for regular course.

Regular course Institutes

Nirma University - Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Institute Of Medical Sciences - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh

Mamata Medical College - Khammam, Andhra Pradesh

Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Pharmacy - Pune, Maharashtra

Good Luck!!
11th January 2014, 12:03 PM
srisatyasai

Default Re: How to do Phd while doing job? Entrnce exam and duration?

hi there,
sri satya sai university sehore , i think this university you need realy , a well known college of engineering become university and now its ready to go with boom, go to its website for mo details www.sssutms.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?