24th December 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?

I wrote my 10th school base exam in a cbse school in the year 2011-2012 i failed in 11th in a cbse school now i want to change from cbse to state . will i get 11 admission in state school now ?

2nd January 2014, 03:55 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?

Do not get dishearten with the results. You can opt for open school system if you plan to re-appear for the class 10 exams in all three subjects. It will allow you more time to prepare as well as improve the grades too. In the current scenario, you need to complete your basic education like class 12 and even graduation. You can always opt for animation designing courses after completion of class 12th. Study hard and be hopeful.
29th April 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I was passed in 10th sssc exam through maharashtra state board.i have to take admission for 11th cbse is it possible?
2nd May 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

my son is preparing for iit in coaching institute . he is a cbse student but in 11th and 12th he wants to study in cg board as he thinks it is easy to get good % in 12th in state board than in cbse .he got 10 cgpa in 9th and confident to get again 10 cgpa in 10 th also in cbse, pl. suggest which pattern will be good for him . also he thinks that in cbse ASL and PSA exam will disturb him .is it true ?
3rd May 2014, 02:29 PM
amanda30

It depends on what grades you had if your grades are acceptable by the college in which you are taking admission you can be accepted in 11 standard, usually good schools have a criteria and a minimum % or grade which is required for each student.
5th May 2014, 06:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get admission in other school and you can also change your board of education. But you need to keep in mind one thing that you have lost one year already and you cannot show any more carelessness in your studies. You need to study hard with dedication to make this change of board of education fruitful for you. First choose the right stream of study, then be dedicated towards your studies and put in more effort to score well in the exams.
3rd August 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

CAN I CHANGE CBSE TO STATE BOARD IN 12 STD? I AM 12 FAIL IN CBSE BOARD AND WANT TO GO IN 12 STATE BOARD NOW?
9th August 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I take readmission in 12th state board after getting compartment in maths in CBSE 12th ???
12th September 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I passed CBSE class 12th in 2012 but not with a good score, I want to get good marks this time but sadly due to some circumstances i could not appear for the improvement exam. Please tell me if it is possible to give the 12th exam again from CBSE, if not then can I do it from UP board? Also if it is ok(legal) to do so?? please tell me urgently, thank you.
30th October 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is at present studying in 10 th standard in CBSE in Gujarat.She is now securing 75%. please advice me whether I can change her to State Board to score better.
2nd March 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

My son is at present studying in 10 th standard in CBSE in Gujarat.he is now securing 80%. please advice me whether I can change him to State Board to score better or not.
5th March 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is now appearing 10 th standard exams from CBSE board. She wants to change from CBSE board to State board. We are in Gujarat and she is studying since 2005 in gujarat from CBSE board. She wants to appear for GUJSET. We heard there is more preference for State board students and some what easy to get seat in required field in GUJSET. She is a students of score 75% to 80% in her studies. what are the formalities and advantages/dis advantages to change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard.?
21st March 2015, 11:07 PM
baggu helper
Member+

No, Here you do that procedure but can join easily an open study. Just like that Delhi Open.

This is best for you and it have many advantages just like you should be feel free or even be prepared for exams at home.
1st May 2015, 02:23 PM
rishab mittal111

Yes friend you definately able to change you school. You select any one of school according to your comfort and apply for the admission.
But am sorry to say that you get the admission on the 11 th standard. You save your 1 year if you do the 11th exams by the open board and take the admission on the 12. Then after you get the 11 certificate by the open board then you apply for the 12th. This trick save your 1 year. But its totally depends upon the school in which you want to admission. Some school not preferred it. You do hard work on this year. Best of luck for your future.
Thanks !!!
16th May 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

can i change my board from cbse to state after passing 11th from cbse and can i take admision in 12th state board
24th May 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board
after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
11th June 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I got 9·2 cgpa in class 10 so i should gofor cbse board or state board in class 11.i have to become an eye doctor.plz give ur suggestions.
18th January 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 11 class in cbse board.She wants to convert this in 12 ssc board of maharashtra after passing 11 cbse.Is it possible? if it is possible please tell me the procedure.
21st April 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

can i change from cbse board to ssc board right now i m in class 10 cbse board??? i have shifted to mumbai and got avg marks in final exam of class 9th also its harder to study in maths so want to shift to ssc board??? what is procedure to change the boards???
11th February 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in CBSE for class 10, if a student has passed class 9 from a Karnataka state syllabus school,if it's possible please let me know which school I should approach in Bangalore for my sons admission,thank you.
12th February 2017, 12:35 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, it is no possible to get the admission in 10th directly in any school affiliated with CBSE.

The candidates to appear for 10th board examination with CBSE must have passed 9th from CBSE and is registered with CBSE.

So, you cannot change the board now.
5th June 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Please can I know the procedure to take admission in 11th std of Cbse board after passing in 10th std of state board in Maharashtra
6th June 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Will 10 percent mark will reduce when I pass 10 from CBSE and have to go to state syllabus
8th July 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 49.2% from cbse board.
Can I change board from cbse to rbse for improving
my result in next session?
19th December 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE REGISTRATION FOR CLASS XI COMMERCE BUT NOW I WANT TO CHANGE MY SCHOOL DUE TO SOME PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME I DONOT WANT TO LOSE MY YEAR.
19th December 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE REGISTRATION FOR CLASS XI COMMERCE BUT NOW I WANT TO CHANGE MY SCHOOL DUE TO SOME PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY YEAR.
5th February 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 10th standard in cbse after 10th passing I joint to state board tamilnadu in 11th is possible
10th February 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

You cannot change the board as you have done 11th from same board (CBSE). So you have to continue with same board in 10 2 level. If you want to change to you were back one year. Another option is that you can change the board from CBSE to State Board. But in this case you have to again do the 11th standard in that State Board.You should repeat 11th. One of my friend fail in her board examination she also want to change her board but she had lost her one year....
10th February 2020, 04:07 PM
Prity Ranjani

Nothing is imposible in this world but in this case you cannot change the board as you have done 11th from same board (CBSE). So you have to continue with same board in 10+2 level. If you want to change to you were back one year. Another option is that you can change the board from CBSE to State Board. But in this case you have to again do the 11th standard in that State Board.You should repeat 11th.
25th September 2020, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

can I change from state bard to cbse in 11th standard? is there ay speculations for it?
1st October 2020, 02:48 AM
sumitpaul1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wrote my 10th school base exam in a cbse school in the year 2011-2012 i failed in 11th in a cbse school now i want to change from cbse to state . will i get 11 admission in state school now ?
If you have done your 10th from state board and now you want to take admission in 11th CBSE then yes you can change.
But if you are in 11th state board then you cannot change to 12th CBSE.
There will be no speculations in case you can change.
Thank You.
1st October 2020, 02:50 AM
sumitpaul1998

If you have done 10th from CBSE and want to take admission in 11th State board then you can change from CBSE to State Board.
If you are in 11th CBSE and want to go 12th State Board then you cant do that.
3rd June 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Tamil subject is not compulsory in cbse,it's not good regarding want clarification
16th June 2021, 07:16 PM
Singhskomal

Yes you can change you school from CBSE to state board..after passed your 10th class if you fail in your 11th CBSE board it doesn't matter you get admission in state board on the bases of your 10th marksheet..
23rd July 2022, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my son cbse 11th to tamil nadu stateboard 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?