21st June 2011, 10:38 PM
bthondickal

Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?

Is CBSE board 10th Std student get admission in Maharashtra state board in +1?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  5. Possibility to study 11th in Maharashtra State Board for IGCSE student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  7. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  8. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  10. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  12. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  15. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna? -- [New]
  16. Which is better among State Board and CBSE to study in 11th standard for preparing JEE Advanced?
  17. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  18. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
20th August 2011, 10:25 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthondickal View Post
Is CBSE board 10th Std student get admission in Maharashtra state board in +1?
dear friend,
there are some schools which take CBSE students and some schools dont do so

but most of the schools will be ready to give you an admission in state board so dont worry
1st September 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?

will a student be able to take admission in state board after 10th from cbse school based exam?...pls reply
29th October 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?

dear sir/madam, date: 29/10/2011
My daughter studying in 7th Class in a school in Hyderabad. From nursery onwards she is studying in the same school ...their they are having CBSE syllabus upto 5th class,after that they follow AP state syllabus . From 4th class onwards my daughter getting 1st rank , average 95 - 97 % . Presently i have shifted to Jalandhar , i would like to shift my family from Hyderabad to Jalandhar in may-june2012. Our intention to make her doctor in future . please suggest me in which syllabus shall i make her join in CBSE or ICSE from 8th class onwards ?
Parents
30th October 2011, 02:33 AM
abhin91
Member+

Yes a CBSE student who have given class 10 exam through CBSE board can take admission in maharashtra state board affiliated school in class 11, that is 1st pre university or PU.
12th November 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I need to know wether the streams in maharashtra stateboard have also been made same in co-ordinance with the CCE system. Please reply anyone who has any kind of information regarding this
14th December 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

my daughter is going to complete cbse 10th in AP. Is it possible for her to take admission in karnataka state
pu college? what are the requirements?
19th December 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

m a studnt of std 10th CBSE board and i hv chosen school based exam...wil i b able 2 gt admission in a state board college in 11th?
18th January 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

1. My daughter has got registered from Gujarat for ICSE 10 th standard board exams to be held in 2012, but on medical grounds on the advise of the doctor she has taken a drop.
Can she get admission in an ICSE syllabus school in the 10 th std in Pune. Can she appear for the ICSE board exams to be held in 2013 as a regular student from a Pune school. If so what is the procedure.

2. Can she get admission in a CBSE syllabus school in Pune in 10 th standard and appear for the 2013 CBSE board exams. If so what is the procedure.

3. Can she get admission in a State board syllabus school in Pune in 10 th standard and appear for the 2013 State board exams. If so what is the procedure
26th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

m a studnt of 11th standard.. i hv optd for state board in 11th... but i want 2 change 2 cbse board in 12th.. is it possible??
28th April 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

my son had failed in eleventh science cbse board and now we are planing to change the board from cbse to maharastra board,secondly privately 12th in commerce stream.pl give me suggestion and procedure so that i can get eligibilty certificate from mahrastra board ,so that he can appear in 2012-13
1st May 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can a student passing out X std from ICSE board get admission in Maharashtra state board for XI ?
19th May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

can i go to bihar board if i have passed 10th from school based
25th May 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my daughter passed out 10th std from CBSE and wants to take admission in 11th science of maharashtra state board is any condition of % of marks in science and maths for getting admission in maharashtra state board in 11th? pls reply
28th May 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

My son presently is studying in grade10th Dubai , we plan to shift back in India , will he get admission in cbse school ?
He has appeared for FA 1,also we plan to return after he finishes his FA 2.Can he get admission? Pls reply soon.
29th May 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what is admission process for cbsc student to take admission in maharashtra board ?
2nd June 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What are the documents/permissions/approvals required if a Xth CBSE wants to take admission in XI State board in Maharashtra.
11th June 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of taking admissions for class 11 in maharashtra board?Which documents are required?
1st July 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Hey...i m rahul...my father just got transfered to mumbai....i m seeking of admission for class 10th...is there any possibility of changing my board cbse to maharashtra for class 10th....plz help...
25th July 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

if some student having 60% in 10th CBSE board and he wanted admission for 11th state board. then in admission his mark wii be accepted as 55%?
27th July 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter got admission in 11th central admission in pune due to some reason she cancelled
her admission let meknow what is fee refund rules for the same
30th July 2012, 09:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Yes, of course CBSE 10th Standard can get admission in 10+1 of Maharashtra Board. But there are many rules and regulations in Maharashtra due to the active Political Leaders in state. So, you may face some difficulties if you are from other states.

If you are taking admission in 10+1 board in Mahrashtra State board, then you will have to face difficulty in Change of Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc.
Syllabus is completely different from CBSE Board as well as Exam Pattern is different.

There may be language problem to you because in some schools Hindi is not taught but Marathi is taught.
27th May 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

can a child who have passed 10th from cbse get admission in karnataka state board school in 11th std????

plz reply......... it is abt someone's future........
27th May 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

can a child who passed 10th from cbse get admission in karnataka state board school in 11th std???..........
29th May 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Please inform the centralised admission centre's contact details for admission to 11th standard in state board at Pune for students from 10th CBSE board from other states.
5th June 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir my daughter gave her 10th exam 2013 in cbse CCE Pattern is she eligible to take admission in 11th in andhra board
24th November 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

My son has opted for CBSE Xth home exams. Will he be eligible to get admission in Maharastra board Xith?
19th February 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has opt for CBSE Xth school exam but not board. As her father got transfer to Lucknow, can she get admission for 11th standard in Lucknow CBSE school.
21st October 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

My daughter was studying VI STD state board syllabus in Tamilnadu. Now we got transfer to Sharjah(GULF). Can I get admission for my Daughter for VII STd in Sharjah. Pleas advice & reply
1st June 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents/permissions/approvals required if a Xth CBSE wants to take admission in XI State board in Maharashtra.
7th October 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hy, my name is Harsh Kumar Singh and I am from Assam. I am going to give school based exam (not board). May I take admission in 11th in any board say State board after passing 10. If no then why? What is the actual reason behind it? why is this partiality between these.
26th October 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir my daughter is in 2nd standard cbse syllabus in Hyderabad then after family is shifting to karnataka. Can she eligible karnataka state syllabus or not pls infirm me.
7th June 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I am ssc pass from cbse board and hsc from Maharashtra state board so for admission to engineering college at Maharashtra migration certificate is required?
21st September 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any fees for ICSE 10th standard student who get admission in Maharashtra state board?
3rd December 2018, 11:24 PM
Wasimadhikari

A person has study abroad who is 10th pass in India how to apply for 12th examination maharashtra board. How to get verification letter? And where to go? I want to do private
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?