24th December 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Law at UP or Bihar or Haryana having 38% in grduation?

I have get 38% in graduation can i take admission in law at u.p or bihar haryana in india ? education for law after graduation B.A from sol

Related Questions:
8th January 2014, 02:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Law at UP or Bihar or Haryana having 38% in grduation?

Sorry, i think it is not possible to take admission in law after getting 38% marks in graduation and it is very low marks and i think there is no college or university which take the students for law with less than 50% marks. And this is very low marks.

So, i am sorry and i think there is no course in which you can take admission with 38% marks. You can take admission in only in private or diploma courses.

And if you want to do law then you have to improve your marks. You should apply for the improvement and after that you will be able to apply for the law.

Eligibility for the Law which is 3 years.
The candidate who have graduation with minimum 50% marks and there is some relaxation for the SC/ST candidates. That means they need 45% marks to apply for the law.
There is no age limit for this.

And if you want to apply for the law then you should do 5 year law and you will get admission on the basis of 12th.
If you had minimum 50% marks in 12th class then you can apply for the Law entrance and if you will get good marks in entrance then it will be easy to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?