7th February 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?

Im passed 10th class.now i m take admission in 11
Class.please tell me which stream is best for me in 11
Class. I m interested in all subjects except maths.
I m little low in maths. Please advise me which stream is
Best for me in11th class . My aim is become a ias officer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should i choose? I am interested in Maths
  2. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  3. Which stream should i choose after class 10 if I like history and physics but not maths?
  4. Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?
  5. For which course should I apply after 12th? How to get a good salary?
  6. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
  7. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  8. Career option after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths stream? Career in Graphics Designing? Is JBT course a good option?
  9. Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?
  10. Which stream should I take in 11th Class having interest in Science?
  11. Which subject has more scope between medical and non medical?
  12. Which stream should I join after completing 10th so that I can get guaranteed success and high salary?
  13. How much grade is needed in science to take science in 11th?
  14. After passing 12th with 60% what kind of entrance exam can I give?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  16. I am an average student with complete hatred towards Maths : Which stream to choose after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses available after completing 12th BIPC?
  18. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
13th March 2014, 12:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?

It is good to know the strong and weak points in order to better analyze ourselves and go in the right direction. Since you are weak in Mathematics but comfortable with all other subjects, so you should go for such a stream rather such a combination of subjects which do not involve mathematics. This includes the following:-

- Bio Science (Without Mathematics)
- Commerce (Geography in place of Mathematics)
- Arts

Since you are aiming to become IAS officer, hence you should go for Arts stream. This is because in arts stream you will get to study History and Geography as per the IAS syllabus in detail which is not possible in other disciplines. So the best option before you in Arts, but it is always advisable to go for the discipline in which you are interested and comfortable.
13th March 2014, 12:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?

It is good to know the strong and weak points in order to better analyze ourselves and go in the right direction. Since you are weak in Mathematics but comfortable with all other subjects, so you should go for such a stream rather such a combination of subjects which do not involve mathematics. This includes the following:-

- Bio Science (Without Mathematics)
- Commerce (Geography in place of Mathematics)
- Arts

Since you are aiming to become IAS officer, hence you should go for Arts stream. This is because in arts stream you will get to study History and Geography as per the IAS syllabus in detail which is not possible in other disciplines. So the best option before you in Arts, but it is always advisable to go for the discipline in which you are interested and comfortable.
31st May 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I passed in 10th 61 percentage which school giving admission in 11th science
31st December 2018, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

It is necessary to take maths if I want to become company secretary or I have to do bbibs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?