7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Post Graduation courses for BA with English and best institute for the same?

I want to pursue my post graduation after BA for a high profile job. Let me have the
list of various PG courses which I am eligible for and the duration and the best institutes/
colleges available in Pune and Mumbai.

15th February 2014, 11:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post Graduation courses for BA with English and best institute for the same?

Good number of higher studies after B.A English.The candidates with this degree have very good number of several options.You may go for the Best course M.A courses after B.A in English.So some of the courses you can go for it are ,Master of Arts in English,Master of Arts in Communicative English,Master of Arts in English and communicative Studies,Master of Artis in English Literature and American Studies.

So other than these courses,you may go for Master of Philosophy in English Literature,Doctor of Philosophy in English and English literature.If you interested you may go for the Postgraduate Diploma courses.The several courses such as Post Graduate diploma in Business English,Creative writing in English,Spoken english,Teaching of English,Spoken english,Communicative English.

Soon after completion of Masters degree,you can find employment and various roles as Translator,Scriptwriter,Advertising Agent,English Teacher,Author,Writer,Research Analyst.You can work up in the various industries such as Publishing units,Research Units,Advertising firms,Educational Institutes,KPO Firms.Some of the best universities,CMS College,Kottayam;Dr.Zakir Hussain College,Government College,Nedumangad;Jaipur National university;Loyola College,Chennai;Department of Pharmaceutical Education and Research;Pondicherry University;Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Mahavidyalaya;Hawabagh Women’s College and more.
9th July 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post Graduation courses for BA with English and best institute for the same?

now i take admition in tyba and i want to take admition in llb course. my age is 24 year today,is that possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?