10th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Embedded System training in Hyderabad is beneficial or not?

I have done B.Tech in 2009 in IT department.So i want to get information about embedded system training in vector institute in hyderabad is benificial or not . Is it a post graduate program or provide a cerificate of training. And what is about the job.

Related Questions:
12th April 2014, 01:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Embedded System training in Hyderabad is beneficial or not?

Embedded System is the future of the world. Its application is increasing day by day. It finds application in almost all fields and has also started entering into our daily life. Although there is a lot more to explore in this field yet it has a good future. You should definitely pursue training in this course. Even you can also undertake your post graduate course in this field. After completion of course you can get employment in various manufacturing, consultancies of not only India but also of foreign countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?