13th April 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?

I want to study undergraduate in physics from Cambridge,Oxford or Harvard.I am student of West Bengal Board Of Secondary education .is it possible for me to join those from a state board like the above.I am now in class 10th .When should i start my procedure of applying.

14th April 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?

I want to study Doctorate in Environmental science and technology from Cambridge, Oxford or haward. I am student of Banaras Hindu University. Is it possible for me to join those and i am Passed MSc. Tech in EVS. & Technology in 2011. I need help from your side for admission in phD and plz provide information in my my mail id ie [email protected]

thanks
best----
Vijay
15th April 2014, 12:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?

You mentioned that you are doing your matriculation under west Bengal secondary education and you are from west Bengal. You also mentioned that you are interested to do under graduation in the high level university are like Oxford university, Harvard university or Cambridge university I am very happy to know that you ambition is very high and you are also very high ambiguous student.

But if you want to seat in these university you have to labor hard now my suggestion is for your present is try to secure minimum 95 percentage of marks because if you want to seat in this university then you have to secure minimum 95 percentage of marks because in this university they see candidates carrier marking because in this university the maximum talented student are apply for this.

So there are very high computation so you have to prepared well for this entrance examination. If you don't have prepared well then you don't will get seat for admission in those university. You have much more knowledge in English knowledge because in these university their are no other languages are not permitted except English language so you have to speak English fluently for your placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?