28th June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?

Can we do phd abroad after M.Tech from Indian universities ? What are the requirements for abroad universities that offer phd for foreign applicants?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics? -- [New]
  4. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  5. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  6. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Universities in Abroad are more advanced than Indian Universities?
  9. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  10. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  12. What are the steps to be followed to pursue PhD in abroad?
  13. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  14. Universities in Abroad offering PhD in English for M.A. postgraduate?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  16. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  18. Requirements for teaching jobs in School or Universities in abroad?
21st September 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?

Can we do phd abroad after M.Tech from Indian universities ? What are the requirements for abroad universities that offer phd for foreign applicants?
16th February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?

can we do PHd in physics after doing M-tech?
22nd July 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.tech in transportation engineering (civil engineering) now i want to pursue my Phd from abroad with scholarship. I want to know how will i get scholarship and what are the rest of the formalities and which universities offered this program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?