13th April 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?

How can i employed in a foreign country after doing mbbs.? Acquaint me with various exams or others challenges that i will have to face to get emloyed in a foreign country as a doctor.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBBS and MD from abroad?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  3. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  4. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the prospects for getting a seat in MBBS with 181/240 score in MBBS entrance exam?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  7. Job prospects of MBBS M.H.A in Health Care Industry in India and Abroad?
  8. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  9. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  10. Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad?
  11. Colleges in India or abroad in which I can do MBBS?
  12. How to do MBBS from abroad with low fee under 7 Lakh?
  13. Should I do management course in India or abroad?
  14. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  15. After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad?
  16. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  17. How should I study MBBS in abroad?
  18. What's the scope for indian MBBS student's studying Abroad? How may I get full details for the same?
15th April 2014, 01:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?

You considered that you want to know that job in foreign countries after completing MBBS . But you don't considered that what you are doing now means are complete your MBBS or not if you have complete your MBBS then are you do any service or not if you are doing any service then how has been done your service is you are neely joined service. By the way now I am clearing about your confusion which you have questions above. Now a days every field have much more scope and opportunities to go in abroad like foreign country. For getting job in abroad you have complete your MBBS at least minimum 85 percentage of marks so that you are getting the chance in job in foreign companies. And they also see your carrier marking and your experienced . After following this step you will definitely get job in foreign countries. The hospital in foreign which offers high salaried to the candidates are like

Newmarion hospital
Cisfransco hospital
Gradeneres hospitals
All America institutions of medical science
Or many more hospital are in foreign countries which offers job to the candidates who have done their MBBS at least 85 percentage of marks and don’t worry about job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?