16th April 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?

sir iam doin bsc(h) physics 1st year.....after completing that i want to take admission in new zealand unversities may i no the procedure and also the requirnment of that????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  2. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  3. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  4. What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  6. How to get admission in Marine Engineering? What is the minimum qualification required for it?
  7. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  8. What is the B.Ed percentage criteria?
  9. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  10. How to do diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery while studying in 12th Arts
  11. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  12. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  13. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  14. Confusion regarding minimum qualification and eligibility to study in New Zealand? -- [New]
  15. How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?
  16. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  17. Minimum qualification required to apply for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage is needed for Law?
17th April 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?

Sir I am diploma in mechanical engg. pass out in 2011 & I am working I'm company . Can I am eligible for getting higher education in abroad & what is procedure of it?
10th May 2014, 09:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?

As you asking here about the full procedure and qualification to get admission in New Zealand. So let me tell you that In New Zealand they follow British teaching way. And as you know British university teaching is best so as they followed that they also became popular in many countries and hence they make a good stand for them for study purpose. And for admission in new Zealand first of all you need a Visa for abroad study and staying purpose.

And they also require some basic education certificates to verify where you studied and how much score or marks get in your study. So they require 1-Your School Certificate 2-Intermediate certificate or your college certificate 3-Higher secondary certificate and some basic identity proof for your identification. If you are want to admit in Under Graduate course so they need your previous qualification certificates.

Like your 10th or X standard Certificate and then your college certificate or +2 certificate or 12th standard certificate. And if you want to admission in master degree course you have to get your 10th or X standard qualification certificate and 12th class and your UG or Under Graduate degree certificate.
So these are the minimum requirement for admission into new Zealand colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?