17th April 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do Bsw or journalism

Bsw or journalism krne k liye phla step kya hota h...koun si books lena chahiye inka entrance dene k liye . Bsw ke kya use hota h profession mie isse krke kya benefit hota h...or bsw or journalism kitne years mie hota h....????

10th May 2014, 08:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do Bsw or journalism

BSW or journalism both are good courses and have good scopes and it is an electronic media and i think there is best scope in this field. So i think you should do this course for your career. If you have interest in this field then you have to apply for this course.

Details of this course is given below:

Eligibility-10+2 any Stream
Admission Procedure-A personal interview
Duration- 3 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree

So, this course have good scope and if you have talent then you have to apply for this course after giving a personal interview you will be able to apply for the good college and this is best for your career.

There are so many colleges in India which provides you this course and you have to choose best college for this course.

16th May 2017, 10:59 PM
isargie

BSW is Bachelor of social work.
Career in journalism require bachelor's degree either in journalism or mass communication.

BSW :- As name stated social work mean work for society/communities for its well being. Social issues or tragedies, society been facing from long period have to be sorted out, in these problems society have support of social workers.These issues are child labor,health care, crimes,etc.

Journalism:-
It is related to reporting and providing that report to various agencies which are responsible to spread it over communication networks.Journalist work as person who report with various coordinators.

Educational Qualification:

For Bachelor in Social Work::
Duration of course -Three years.
Candidate should pass 12th from recognized board.

For journalism::
Bachelor in journalism or mass communication is required or journalist.
Work experience is essential in journalism. Candidate can opt experience during their graduation itself.
Duration of bachelor degree:-Three years.
Should have to pass 12th from recognized board.

4th June 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Can we do mass communication after the degree of bachelor of social work because in our city there is no bachelor degree of mass communication instead of that there is a master degree please suggest me better method for that

5th July 2017, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me when start tiss admission
Now I'm bsw final year's student and I wanna admission in TISS Mumbai

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?