31st May 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?

hello sir/ma'am i passed ssc with general mathematics with 46% am i eligibile for diploma in interior designing?plz help

20th August 2014, 01:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/ma'am i passed ssc with general mathematics with 46% am i eligibile for diploma in interior designing?plz help
Yes of course you are eligible for a Diploma in Interior Designing after 10th standard. But applying for Diploma in Interior Designing after completing 12th standard is good. Because most of the colleges give first preference to the candidate who completed 12th standard. So, I suggest you to apply for Diploma in Interior Designing after 12th.

Diploma in Interior Designing is a Diploma level fashion and the Interior Designing course. The duration of the course is one year, which is divided into two semesters.

Diploma in Interior Designing Eligibility Criteria: -
  • Applicants should have completed 12th or equivalent from any recognized Institution or University with at least 60% marks.
  • Applicant who completed 10th standard can also eligible to apply for this course.
  • Applicants belong from SC/ST or OBC category are required to score 55% marks.
  • Applicant must be upper and qualified in entrance exam.

College offering Diploma in Interior Designing:-
  • Kalamkari Vocation Oriented Women’s Polytechnic, Jammu, (Jammu & Kashmir)
  • Kasturba Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi, (Delhi)
  • Lexicon School of Fashion, Neelangarai, (Tamil Nadu)
  • United Institute Of Designing, Kanpur, (Uttar Pradesh)
  • Govt. Institute of Garment Technology, Amritsar, (Punjab)
  • Punjab Institute of Textile Technology, Amritsar, (Punjab)
  • Srishti School of Art, Design & Tech., Yelahanka, Bangalore, (Karnataka)
  • International Polytechnic for Women, New Delhi, (Delhi)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?