8th June 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of PhD in Hindi from JNU? Is M.Phil necessary for that? Previous year question papers?

I am doing m.a. hindi. i want to do ph.d from JNU.i want to know the procedure of phd in hindi from jnu.is m.phil necessary for that?also plz tell that from where i can get the previous years question papers of entrance examination of m.phil and phd of jnu?
my email id is
[email protected]

4th March 2018, 10:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of PhD in Hindi from JNU? Is M.Phil necessary for that? Previous year question papers?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Hindi from JNU:

There are several procedures to do PhD in Hindi from Jawaharlal Nehru University.

<> PhD Through Direct Admission:
* You must have passed 2 year M.Phil degree (or) 1 year M.Phil degree with 1 year research experience.
(or)
* You must have completed Master's Degree or B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 2 years research experience.
* You must have secured minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

<> PhD Through JRF:
* Or else you must have completed Master of Science in concerned stream from a recognized university.
* You must have qualified in any of the examinations CSIR/UGC NET, DBT JRF,..etc.,

In order to pursue PhD in Hindi from JNU, you must have met any of the above mentioned qualifications.

Book that you may refer are,
<<>> JNU M.A Hindi Previous Year Solved Papers by Arihant Experts

21st September 2019, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of PhD in Hindi from JNU? Is M.Phil necessary for that? Previous year question papers?

I am passed m.a. in history i want to do ph.d from JNU. I want to know the procedure of phd in hindi from jnu is m.phil necessary for that?also please tell that from where i can get the previous years question papers of entrance examination of m.phil and phd of jnu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?