9th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?

Sir/Madam,
I am a 2nd year student persuing B.Tech in ECE. The problem i am facing is that i am not able to contact the major electronics companies in bangalore or mumbai like intel, samsung, siemens, L&T, etc .....
I am really willing to do a 1-month summer internship in these esteemed companies....i have made my resume (up to date) but dont know whom to send because there is no proper information provided by these companies about internship in their websites.
please help and give me proper instructions as to how to get a internship in major electronics companies.
thanking you,
Vaibhav

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  2. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  3. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  4. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  5. How should I approach the companies providing internship to B.Tech ECE students?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in IBM or Intel while pursuing my B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  7. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  8. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  9. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  10. How to get summer training in Intel Bangalore in Electronics field
  11. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  12. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  15. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  16. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  17. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  18. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship?
23rd January 2018, 10:12 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?

You can visit the websites of the company and submit your resume and they will call you whenever the vacancy arrives. Or you can directly visit the respective branch of the company and request the admin department to provide you the details of the internship application process. The HR department will help you throughout the entire application process. You have to submit your resume with a reference letter from your college and follow their instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?