12th June 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Training program in IBM Gurgaon being a B.Tech CSE 4th year student?

sir
I am a student of b.tech 4th year CSE.
I would like to know how to apply for 6
weeks summer training in IBM gurgaon.
please tell me as soon as possible.

23rd January 2018, 10:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training program in IBM Gurgaon being a B.Tech CSE 4th year student?

First of all you have to prepare a resume and get a reference letter from your college. Then you have to visit the official website of IBM (http://ibm.com/in/careers/index.html) and fill up the online application form. Now you have to write a cover letter requesting about the internship and send it with the letter and resume to the HR department of the company. They will call you if they find you eligible and hence, after clearing the selection process you can start your training.

Address: National Highway No. 8, DLF, Village Silokhera, Sector 30, Block A, Sector 30, Gurugram, Haryana 122001, ph- 1800 425 3333
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?