9th May 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?

Please tell me some colleges offering b.sc in wildlife course? Eligiblity criteria for admission to them? Entrance exams for b.sc in wildlife?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  2. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  3. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test?
  5. List of the colleges in India offering BSc Wildlife courses?
  6. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. Which entrance exam to give to get admission for B.Sc Wildlife colleges? -- [New]
  10. List of Institutes offering Wild Life courses?
  11. Colleges available in the course of Wildlife? Any course related to that? What is the eligibility criteria and fee?
  12. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  13. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  14. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  15. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  16. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  17. List of colleges offering BSc in Andhra Pradesh? I have completed B.Tech ECE
  18. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
23rd December 2011, 03:25 PM
Davidvilla9

Wink Re: List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me some colleges offering b.sc in wildlife course? Eligiblity criteria for admission to them? Entrance exams for b.sc in wildlife?

HELLO, friend the list of colleges offerin B.S.C in wildlife are,

1) indian institue of forestry management (NEHRU NAGAR, BHOPAL)
2) Manipur university (IMPHAL)
3) Forestry institue ( DEHRADUN)
4) Osmania university (HYDERABAD)
5) WILDLIFE INSTITUE OF INDIA ( chandrabani dehradun).

any candidate passed his/her 12 can apply..
THANKS........!!!!
17th February 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?

I am studying in 12th med. I want to take admission in BSc wildlife. Please sir tell me its criteria.
8th December 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?

im going to complete my 2 this year.am so passionate about wildlife studies.sir,will u please give me some advices?
2nd March 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, my brother studying in 12th. he is really interested in wildlife B.Sc. Please provide me information about the colleges in India.
2nd April 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

is the candidate who have passed 12 without bio. can give entrence exam and which collages in mumbai offred this cource.........?
15th April 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

hi sir I studying 12 maths but i like wildlife reserch so please give me advises about it that what i do &collegs
4th May 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th in PCMB with 50% is it possible to join BSC in wildlife course?
4th May 2013, 06:26 PM
R.Sharu

Smile Re: List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?

Thanks for your information sir.
7th May 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

b.sc wildlife colleges in tamilnadu
19th June 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

sir plg plg plg can u tell me the colleges offering bsc criminology in dehradun plg tell me ar mannupapola@ gmail.com
4th February 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bsc in wildlife from wildlife institute of dehradun.....is i have to crack the entrance exam for taking admission?????
8th May 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Now i complet myT.Y.B.Sc zoology exam and waiting for result , can i admission for M.Sc wildlife in June 2014
21st March 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What under graduation course to do to be able to do a post graduation course in wildlife and conservation? ?
6th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir as I finished my 12 I want to study wildlife is there any college in Tamil adu
5th June 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hey sir I am student of 12 subject pcb & I want to work for wildlife . What will I do ? Please motivate me
19th May 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12 and i want to study herpetology......so plz suggest me for a best institute or university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?