14th June 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for SSC Combined Graduate Exam?

I am a under graduate student and I'm persuing bba from IP University. I'm in 2nd year. and I also belong to scheduled caste,
so, can I eligible for ssc combined graduate exam?
PlZ rply as soon as possible..!!

15th June 2014, 06:49 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for SSC Combined Graduate Exam?

Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission Once in a year. 2014 SSC CGL Examination was already completed. Next notification will be published in the month of January or February in the official website of SSC.

To apply for this exam, you have to satisfy the below eligibility criteria :-
  • You should have completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
  • Your age should not exceed 27 years at the time of appearing for this examination.
  • Upper age limits is applicable as per Government Norms.

Every year SSC conducts the Written Examination for recruitment into Inspector, Sub-Inspectors, Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant in Central Secretariat Service, Assistant in Central Vigilance Commission, Assistant in IB, Ministry of Railway and Inspector of Central Excise. The Examination will be comprise of two stages : two tiers of Written Examination and Personal Interview. It will be followed by Computer Proficiency Test.

Tier I Exam Pattern :-
  • General Intelligence + Reasoning - 50 Marks
  • General Awareness - 50 Marks
  • Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks
  • English Comprehension - 50 Marks

Tier II Exam Pattern :-
  • Quantitative Aptitude - 200 Marks
  • English Language & Comprehension - 200 Marks

Physical Standards :-
  • Height 157.5 cms.
  • Chest 81 cms. (fully expanded with a minimum expanses of 5 cms.)
  • Walking : 1600 metres in 15 minutes.
  • Cycling : 8 Kms. In 30 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?