15th June 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Major project details of Diploma in ECE?

I will try to make a project Anti sleeping alarm for students and drivers using RTC
but I cant get the block diagram & circuit diagram,components detail of this major project from google
please help us to make a fine project

28th March 2023, 08:10 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Major project details of Diploma in ECE?

It's great to hear that you're working on a major project as part of your Diploma in ECE. The project you're proposing, an anti-sleeping alarm for students and drivers using RTC, sounds interesting and could have practical applications.

When it comes to finding the necessary resources to build your project, there are several steps you can take. First, I recommend consulting with your professors or advisors, as they may be able to provide guidance and resources specific to your school or program.

In addition, you can try reaching out to industry professionals or experts in the field who may be able to offer advice or mentorship. You can also consider looking for tutorials, forums, or online communities related to electronics and engineering projects where you might find helpful information or support.

When it comes to creating the block diagram and circuit diagram for your project, it may be helpful to break it down into smaller components first. For example, you could start by designing the RTC circuit and then figure out how to incorporate the anti-sleeping alarm feature. There are many tools available online that can help you create diagrams and schematics, such as CircuitMaker or EasyEDA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?