16th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Minimum height requirement for National Security Guard officer? How to join NSG Commando?

Sir
How can i join NSG commando and
whats the minimum height for
NATIONAL SECURITY GUARD (NSG) ??????
kindly reply soon thank you

10th December 2014, 07:25 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum height requirement for National Security Guard officer? How to join NSG Commando?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
How can i join NSG commando and
whats the minimum height for
NATIONAL SECURITY GUARD (NSG) ??????
kindly reply soon thank you

There is no exams which is held for candidates to join in National Security Guard and the candidates who want to join in National Security Guard should write either the Army exam or the Police exams and there are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied by the candidate in order to apply for the exam. There are certain ranks which is to be chosen in NSG as you can join in either Special Action Group (SAG) or Special Rangers Group (SRG).

The eligibility needed for the IPS exam is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India and the age limit needed for the exam is 21-30 years for General category candidate and there are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates such as 5 years extra for Sc/St and 3 years for OBC.

Aspirants for Entry-level positions are required to have age less than 30 years and should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the defence service.

The minimum qualification needed for joining in Army is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with 16 1/2-19 years of age.

If you are going to satisfy these criteria then you can join in either of the forces and then move on to NSG.

Physical Standard Needed:

Regards
~Jxsab~
13th April 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum height requirement for National Security Guard officer? How to join NSG Commando?

Sir, My name is athul.mr i want to become an army officer.i completed my 2 with 90% marks. I cannot participate in NDA exam, because i am 20 years old. Please suggest a way to join indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?