14th September 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the height requirement in NSG?

dear sir
I want to know that what is the height requirment in nsg please tell me

22nd February 2013, 06:20 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: What is the height requirement in NSG?

Dears
The physical standard are similar to Para-Military / Police Organisations for NSG w ther are
HEIGHT: Minimum 170 cms.
(Relaxable by 5 cms for residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunanchal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K (Candidates claiming this relaxation would have to produce a certificate to this effect (Hill area certificate) from the competent authority i.e. DC/DM/SDM or Tehsildar of their place of residence at the time of Physical Measurement Test)
A candidate whose height is 178 cms. or more shall be given 3 bonus marks, to be added in the total marks while determining the merit list.
CHEST: Minimum 81 cms to 85 cms.
(The candidate is required to have minimum 81 cms chest in an unexpanded state and with expansion it should be minimum 85 cms. For all candidates minimum expansion has to be 4 cms., failing which he will be disqualified). Relaxable by 5 cms for residents of hill areas for which certificates as above will be produced.)
All the best
22nd February 2013, 06:21 PM
sbgowda

Dears
The physical standard are similar to Para-Military / Police Organisations for NSG w ther are
HEIGHT: Minimum 170 cms.
(Relaxable by 5 cms for residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunanchal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K (Candidates claiming this relaxation would have to produce a certificate to this effect (Hill area certificate) from the competent authority i.e. DC/DM/SDM or Tehsildar of their place of residence at the time of Physical Measurement Test)
A candidate whose height is 178 cms. or more shall be given 3 bonus marks, to be added in the total marks while determining the merit list.
CHEST: Minimum 81 cms to 85 cms.
(The candidate is required to have minimum 81 cms chest in an unexpanded state and with expansion it should be minimum 85 cms. For all candidates minimum expansion has to be 4 cms., failing which he will be disqualified). Relaxable by 5 cms for residents of hill areas for which certificates as above will be produced.)
All the best
19th January 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects required for nsg selection? please reply by sms on the number 9467682089. please only sms beacuse my parents would not like my this thing. pls
19th January 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects required for nsg selection? please reply by sms on the number 9467682089. please only sms beacuse my parents would not like my this thing. pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?