17th June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the application form of National Talent Search Examination in Jharkhand?

sir
I study in class 10 at Carmel School Giridih.jharkhand .
I want to appear for state level national talent search examination
held in jharkhand.
I want to get its application form.

8th September 2014, 01:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the application form of National Talent Search Examination in Jharkhand?

You can get National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) forms from the various sources in Jharkhand. Some are listed below:
- You can go to a nearby post office and ask them for NTSE forms. If they don’t have the forms there, you can go to the main post office of your city to ask for the forms.

- Check out your local newspapers daily. They update about the banks where you can go and get a form for NTSE.

- Ask around at schools. Most schools distribute NTSE forms in their campus itself. If it is not available in your school, ask your friends to get them for you from theirs.

- Often, NTSE forms are available in local bookstores as well. They bring it from banks/post offices and then sell it at a higher price. Prefer only when forms are not available in the above mentioned places.

3rd November 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get the application form of National Talent Search Examination in Jharkhand?

I have unfortunatly deleted message of application number that had come ntse office-andhra pradesh.how can i reget my application mumber

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?