21st June 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Diploma program if secured 735 rank in SLIET?

sir
i want to know if i can get admission
in Diploma Programme of SLIET with 735 ranking?
please tell me as soon as possible
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get diploma program of my choice if secured 201 rank in SLIET SET-II?
  2. Can I get admission in SLIET for M.Tech(Welding & Fabrication) if secured 6 Merit number in SLIET SET?
  3. How to get admission in SLIET after doing diploma in ECE?
  4. Admission in SLIET after doing diploma in ECE? Books to be referred for the same?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech in SLIET? I am a student of diploma computer engineering
  6. Possibility of getting admission in B.Tech through SLIET for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Which are the best colleges for me after scoring 24,735 rank
  8. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 17805 GATE rank and 735 PGECET rank?
  9. Best book for the preparation of SLIET? -- [New]
  10. Sample question papers for preparation for SLIET university degree after diploma?
  11. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  12. Ranking of SLIET Longowal Engineering College -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which colleges to join for B.Tech after completing diploma from SLIET Longowal?
  14. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  16. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  17. Which stream should I choose in B.Tech program having secured a rank of 16000 in VITEEE?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
8th October 2015, 08:26 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma program if secured 735 rank in SLIET?

735 is the very big rank in 'SLIET'.It is very difficult to get seat.

But still if you belong to SC,ST category there are some streams which you are eligible for .

If you from Other state with 735 rank and belongs to SC/ST category,the list of streams which you are eligible are as follows.

-Chemical Technology,
-Computer Science and Applications,
-Food Technology,
-Instrumentation and Process Control,
-Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in FoundryTechnology) (DFT).

If you from Punjab state with 735 rank and belongs to SC/ST category,the list of streams which you are eligible are as follows.

-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Food Technology,
-Instrumentation and Process Control,
-Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in FoundryTechnology) (DFT),
-Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Welding
Technology) (DWT).

This information is given based on previous year statistics.If you belong to the category other than Sc/St with 735 rank it is very hard to get seat in any stream in SLIET.
26th July 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma program if secured 735 rank in SLIET?

Can i get admission in diploma for mechanical engendering(auto&tfarm
equipment) when i got 623 rank and i am belong to
Obc category
29th April 2021, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How many rank is needed to get admission in B.e lateral entry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?