21st June 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting admission in B.Tech through SLIET for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

sir
i m the student of diploma mechanical engineering.
after diploma i want to admit in b.tech in sliet .
please tell me is it possible
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech in SLIET? I am a student of diploma computer engineering
  2. Can I get admission in Diploma program if secured 735 rank in SLIET? -- [New]
  3. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get admission in SLIET after doing diploma in ECE?
  5. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  6. Admission in SLIET after doing diploma in ECE? Books to be referred for the same?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  8. Can I get admission in SLIET for M.Tech(Welding & Fabrication) if secured 6 Merit number in SLIET SET?
  9. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  12. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  15. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  17. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Ranking of SLIET Longowal Engineering College -- [Most Discussed]
17th September 2016, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting admission in B.Tech through SLIET for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

SLIET does not offer B.Tech course, but it offer B.E course. After completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum aggregate of 55% (50% for SC/ ST) marks from an AICTE recognised institution, you are eligible to apply for admission to B.E course in SLIET. You need to appear and qualify the SET - III examination conducted by SLIET to get admission in second year of B.E course in SLIET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?