1st July 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing B.Com to get MHRD scholarship?

I had got the scholarship for being merit student in 2nd pu now i have passed my b.com semester exams with 74% what should i do for getting the mhrd scholarship?

17th January 2015, 09:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing B.Com to get MHRD scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had got the scholarship for being merit student in 2nd pu now i have passed my b.com semester exams with 74% what should i do for getting the mhrd scholarship?
It's good see that you are interested to get MHRD scholarship. Here, I am providing you the information regarding MHRD scholarship.

MHRD scholarship is the Central Sector Scholarship for University Students introduced in 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.

The notification of MHRD scholarship normally released during the month of September. The Notification will be hosted on the PU official Web site also. You can download the application form from the official website of the PU official Website. You can also the application in all University Offices, Department of Collegiate Education and District Deputy Director offices of Pre-University Education.

After filling the application form, you should send the application through the concerned Principal of the college where the candidate has joined for pursuing Higher Education. It should be sent to the,

Department of P.U Education,
Road, 18th cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-12.

For more Info, please visit here- mhrd.gov.in
1st August 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after passing B.Com to get MHRD scholarship?

I am b.com student is that i am able to apply for MHRD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?