2nd July 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?

hello
i want internship for my daughter
she is studied in M Tech 1st year
please tell me can she apply?
if yes then which companies offers?????

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  4. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  6. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  8. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  9. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  10. Which companies are offering summer internship programme in Hyderabad or any other city in AP?
  11. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  13. List of the companies which offer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech student
  14. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  15. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  16. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  17. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
21st May 2017, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want internship for my daughter
she is studied in M Tech 1st year
please tell me can she apply?
if yes then which companies offers?????

Yes, M.Tech 1st year students are eligible to apply for internship program in various organizations. Students can apply for internships through their college Training and Placement Cell. They can apply online or offline for internships along with necessary documents. List of companies offering Internship program is given below;

Site Galleria - Official Website

Technovriti IT Solutions - Official Website

Dentalkart - Official Website

HG Tech Solutions - Official Website

PNG Technology - Official Website

Cegonsoft Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Valley Point Technologies - Official Website
30th January 2022, 10:43 PM
Nighan21

Default Re: Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?

YES, many organizations provide internships based on there are skills and talent, Students can be from any department like Btech Mtech Mba as well coders too. students can apply for internships through their there college training and placement cell. Also, they can apply to internship programs while continuing their daily college
you can apply for many sites :

Internshala: Official Website

PrimeraDentalHub : Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?