2nd July 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?

sir/madam
i m a B.Tech 6th sem student and will be
doing internship this summer i m interested in doing
so from some foreign companies so i want to
known a few companies name and the procedure for doing so.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  2. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  3. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  4. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  5. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  9. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  10. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break?
  11. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  12. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  13. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  14. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  15. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  18. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2023, 08:22 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?

There are many foreign companies that offer internship programs for B.Tech 6th semester students. Some popular companies include:

Google
Microsoft
IBM
Amazon
Intel
Dell Technologies
Apple
Facebook
Airbnb
Uber
These are just a few examples, and there are many other companies that offer internships in various fields such as technology, engineering, design, marketing, and research.

To apply for an internship at a foreign company, start by researching the company's website and career pages to see if they offer internship opportunities. Some companies may also post their internships on job boards or through recruiting agencies.

Once you have identified an internship opportunity that interests you, carefully review the application requirements and deadline. Typically, you will need to submit a resume, cover letter, and possibly additional documents such as transcripts or letters of recommendation.

When applying for an international internship, it is important to be aware of visa requirements and any necessary travel arrangements. Some companies may provide support with these logistics, while others may require you to make your own arrangements.

In addition to submitting your application materials, consider reaching out to professionals in your field who may have connections or experience working with the company. Networking can help you stand out from other applicants and increase your chances of being selected for an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?