13th July 2014, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?

hi..
i'm doing mba(marketing).. i searching companies
for internship in bangalore &tamillnadu,
so please guide me n give any ideas for that..
first of all say wats the procedure to apply for internship?..

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  5. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  8. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  9. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  10. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  12. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  13. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  14. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break?
  15. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  16. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  17. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  18. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
3rd May 2015, 11:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..
i'm doing mba(marketing).. i searching companies
for internship in bangalore &tamillnadu,
so please guide me n give any ideas for that..
first of all say wats the procedure to apply for internship?..
List of the companies for internship programme in Tamilnadu for MBA candidate:-

1. Corporation Bank, 88-89, Seems Park Road, Gray's Hill, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 0423 223 5580

2. Axis Bank, 1133, 1135, 1136, Avinashi Rd, P N Palayam, Coimbatore
Phone: 1800 209 5577

3. IndusInd Bank, Puliakulam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

4. South Indian Bank, N.S.R. Road, N.S.R. Road, Opposite Kumar Stores, Sai Baba Colony
Coimbatore, Phone: 0422 244 8778

5. Syndicate Bank, B. H. S. Road Branch, D.H.S. Road, Near to Hang Decors and Hardwares, R.S. Puram, Coimbatore

6. ICICI Bank, National Highway 67, Gopalapuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

7. Citibank, 657, Tristar Towers, Avinashi Rd, Laxmi Mills, P N Palayam
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0422 423 7305
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?