12th May 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Indian Airforce related to law field? Any specific way that Law students can enter the Indian Airforce?

hello,
this is preeti chhatri age 22. i am doing my law course and its my 4th year i want to know what are the jobs in indian airforce from law field is there any specific way for entry of law students in indian airforce or its limited to cds exams only.i want to enter indian airforce with way of my subject. please consider my query.
thank you

26th August 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in Indian Airforce related to law field? Any specific way that Law students can enter the Indian Airforce?

i m a final year law student & wants to join the defence as jag or any other services related to law in this deparment to serve my nation.plz send the details relating to this regard.my email id is [[email protected]].awaitig for u r response to my convinience.thanking u.
12th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in Indian Airforce related to law field? Any specific way that Law students can enter the Indian Airforce?

I'm a male candidate pursuing my second-last semester of 5 years LL.B. course. How do I join the armed forces as an army lawyer??? What is the course of SSB?
6th January 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am 23 Years, Law graduate with first class AND 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCEwhat will be good option for me.. ARMY/ NAVY/ AIRFORCE or any other..
19th April 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am student of LLB IInd year. How do i join the air force?
19th April 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I am law graduate and have 3years experience and want to serve nation.
My date of birth is 01/03/1985.
please send me suggestion on email id - [email protected]
25th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

M in 3rd year llb n interested in airforce.
29th August 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can anybody please answer the above questions..?
12th September 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

respect sir , i m student of B.A.LL.B.5 year course n pursuing in b.a.ll.b 3 rd year with frist class marks n 2 months experience n sir m i eligible for law officer exax or any other law services in indain army , reply me soon .... thanking you
16th September 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I m chinmoy bora a law student of 4th year. Pls rply me how I can get job in airforce or any other defence service after passing llb. My email id- [email protected]
14th October 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
im a student of B.B.A LL.B. Im very much intrested in joining defence. And have a special liking for airforce. Please send me some suggestions for my id [[email protected]]
28th February 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

which type of question ask in ssb interview for law officer?
15th May 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of llb. after complete my study i want to join the post for llb in indian air force. please knoe me that which post is there for llb student.
15th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hello preeti, there are many scope for law graduates in indian air force,
after complete your law you can gave the 1 & 2 class exam of indian air force who was conduct in the month of march or april.
for other imformation you can mail my emaill id [email protected]
18th December 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

RIA BANERJEE, ADVOCATE, LLM FINAL YEAR IN BUSINESS LAW. I WANT TO BE A LAW OFFICER IN INDIAN AIR FORCE. PLEASE CONTACT MY PHON NO 9433271943, MY ADDRESS- 412/2 BINOD NAGAR, MASZIDBATI ROAD, PO- KANCHRAPARA, DIST 24 PGS(N), PIN-743145, WEST BENGAL, INDIA.
3rd January 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am student of law. My querry is that how can I join air force after passing out law?
Plz let me know on my mail I'd [email protected]
11th May 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Yes, you are eligible for air force india . Afcat exam apply.
18th September 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

HI MY NAME IS ARJUN MITRA I HAVE COMPLEATED MY LAW THIS YEAR AND I WANT JOIN IN INDIAN AIRFORCE AS A LAW OFFICER.I AM EAGERLY WAITING TO KNOW WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO ENTER INTO THIS TYPE OF ORGANISATION IT WILL BE PROUDEST FOR ME TO SERVE MY DUTY TO INDIAN AIR FORCE,SO COULD ANYONE PLZZ LET ME KNOW THE PROSESS TO ENTER INTO INDIAN AIR FORCE???MU EMAIL ID [email protected] VERY URGENT FOR ME TO KNOW....THNK YOU..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?