28th September 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get internship in companies?

sir, i'm btech 3rd year student and i have done embeded system program by iiht &now what will i do to get internship in compnies that offer internship program?

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  2. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  3. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  6. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  7. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  8. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  13. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  14. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  15. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  16. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  17. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  18. What can I do to take up internship in reputed companies? -- [New]
29th September 2014, 10:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get internship in companies?

You have to do the following things to get internship opportunities.

- Firstly research about companies in the embedded field.
- Contact them by leaving email enquiring about such opportunities.
- In the meanwhile do some IT certification courses since there are many IT companies in the market and hence the scope of getting internship opportunities is quite high.
- Try to contact and build up a good relation with any company's high ranking professional as you can get internship opportunity on his/her referral.
- Lastly keep patience and keep in touch with this link for various internship opportunities -http://www.letsintern.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?