17th October 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?

I want to PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies. Institute/College/University should be AICTE Approved. My highest qualification is B.Com and I have more than 9 years of work experience.

I am staying at Kolkata, West Bengal, working in State Govt.

Praik Chatterjee
[email protected]

13th June 2016, 06:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies. Institute/College/University should be AICTE Approved. My highest qualification is B.Com and I have more than 9 years of work experience.

I am staying at Kolkata, West Bengal, working in State Govt.

Praik Chatterjee
[email protected]

The aspirant can do Diploma in Civil Engineering through distance mode in IGNOU.
The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with 50% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects. The duration of the course is 3 years. There is no age limit to study the course. You can get more details through the IGNOU Study Centre or through website. The IGNOU is one of the reputed universities in India. You can find the details in the website, Official Website
28th February 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?

Dear sir I am working in navy as sailor in mechanical Department and work experience is 15 years
How can i get diploma in mechanical
If any college provides for defecnce sailors pls give information
8th November 2018, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am working in irrigation department in Andhra Pradesh Department and work experience is 4 years
How can i get diploma in Civil engineering
If any college provides for defecnce
8th November 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies. Institute/College/University should be AICTE Approved. My highest qualification is B.Com and I have more than 4 years of work experience.

I am staying at Andhra Pradesh, Kurnool District, working in State Govt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?