14th March 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get job at Tata steel after diploma in civil engineering?

Dear Sir, I am Sanat Sahoo diploma civil engineer. l want working in Tata steel steel because it’s my dream. So, kindly tell me how i got a job in Tata steel. My contact number 8587906239

16th March 2017, 07:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job at Tata steel after diploma in civil engineering?

In order to get a job at Tata Steel after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering, you must have to apply in the official website of the said company. If there will be requirement of such position based on your profile, you will be called for an interview round to check your ability for the required job. If you can qualify in the interview, then you can get a job in the above mentioned company.
17th March 2017, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am Sanat Sahoo diploma civil engineer. l want working in Tata steel steel because it’s my dream. So, kindly tell me how i got a job in Tata steel. My contact number 8587906239
Tata Steel recruits candidates with Diploma in Civil Engineering qualification. You have to apply to the post when the notifications are out. Those who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and with 5 to 7 years of experience will be eligible to apply for the Assistant Engineer Trainee in Tata Steel. It is a contract job for two years duration. The upper age limit for the job is 30 years. Candidates should have obtained at least 65% marks in the qualifying examinations. The candidates must have studied the course full time from an AICTE approved Campus Program. The Tata Steel website link is Click Here
17th March 2017, 05:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to get job in Tata Steel after successful completion of this Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you are first required to go through the nature of this recruitment.

Tata Steel Issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee (AST). Here are the more details of this recruitment.

>> You must have completed Diploma (or) B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc in Engineering from a recognized university.

>> As you are from Diploma background, you must have minimum 5 years of relevant experience.

>> Maximum age must not exceed 30 years of age to get into Tata Steel.
27th February 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering in 2015 and currently I m working in Tata steel. I want to pursue my b.tech. So what shall I do??
8th November 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

My name arunkumar, diploma civil engg from working for site engg, construction work
mail I'd: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?