20th October 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for those who have done CS as well as banking? What are the career options?

Wt job opportunities do people have who do cs as well as banking?is it a good combination and career option?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after completion of MBA course? Will there be any Job in Banking sector after completion of this course?
  2. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  3. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  4. What are the career opportunities for BSc Botany? What are the job options?
  5. Career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics?
  6. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  7. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  8. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  10. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  11. What are the career options for BVSc?
  12. What are the career options after MCom+PG diploma in Securities and banking laws?
  13. Job opportunities after passing B.Tech
  14. What is the future of MBA in finance?
  15. Career Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with 48%?
  16. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career options after diploma in CSE other than B.E.?
  18. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
9th September 2017, 06:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for those who have done CS as well as banking? What are the career options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wt job opportunities do people have who do cs as well as banking?is it a good combination and career option?

Job Opportunities after having CS (Company Secretary) and banking:- After having CS you can apply for below mentioned job options and make good career:-

>> Project planner.

>> Financial management.

>> Legal, Secretarial and corporate governance.

>> Due diligence.

>> Foreign collaborations and joint ventures.

>> Corporate restructuring.

>> Corporate advisory services.

>> Arbitration and Conciliation.

>> Capital market and investor relation.

Major Employment Areas:- Major employment areas where you can go for job after CS:-

:- Banks.

:- Company law boards.

:- Stock exchange.

:- Private companies.

:- Government departments.

:- Financial institutions.

:- Department of company affairs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?