1st August 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E

Hello,this is pranita.I want to know that what will be the career options and opportunities after competing ME in electronics?I have competed my BE and wish to go for ME,is it less advantageous than Mtech,and what benifits I can get after doing ME ?

Related Questions:
14th August 2012, 05:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E

You can seek employment in private as well as public sector firms. Post graduation engineering courses in Electronics is worth enough to obtain a higher job position in government sector firms such as BHEL, SAIL etc. A minimum of 60% marks is required to apply for jobs in these firms. Experienced candidates can work in managerial level in various firms. Apart from this, you can apply for junior engineer post in private firms.
17th August 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E

Dear Sir,
i am completed B.E In ECE dept and i have 3 years working expereince in india and aboard safety and security field ,but i dont to want to interested this field ,can i possible to change over the software field or higher studies .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?