21st October 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any government polytechnic college having 5755 rank in JEXPO?

sir i ranked 5755 in JEXPO.Can i get any govt collage in talkative?pl reply me as soon as possible. I want to be prepared for JEXPO counselling

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  2. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  3. Can I get into government polytechnic college with 327(ST) rank in JEXPO?
  4. Do I stand a chance of admission in government college having 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  6. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  7. Can I get any government polytechnic after scoring a rank of 3632 in JEXPO?
  8. Can I get any government Polytechnic college after scoring 3612 in JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college if secured 69000 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Chances to get government college having 13126 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get stream of my choice in any government college if secured 7754 general rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in Polytechnic college without donation with rank of 42393 in JEXPO?
  13. What can I do to get a government polytechnic college with rank of 20772?
  14. Can I get a government college after scoring 52519 rank in general and 7180 in SC category in JEXPO? Total number of seats in Polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chance of admission in government polytechnic with JEXPO rank of 13126?
  16. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9740 rank in JEXPO?
  18. What range of rank is required in JEXPO to get admission in government polytechnic?
11th November 2014, 11:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government polytechnic college having 5755 rank in JEXPO?

Getting admission in a government college seems difficult, if you belong to General category. But, if you belong to any reserved category like SC/ST or OBC, then may have chance of getting admission in a government college.

The cut off marks for admission may vary every year. You must attend the counselling and hope for the best. You might be lucky to get admission in a government college.

You should fill your choices in counselling with all the available government colleges. Don't miss any government college.
20th May 2017, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get any government polytechnic college having 5755 rank in JEXPO?

I have scored 1180 rank in jexpo in general can i get chance in govt. College in electric?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?