29th October 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?

im studying in class 11th and will be promoted in class 12th this year....
...i wnted to know about the best collegs in india and abroad....
with all the details about the entrance and fee structure...etc.....
please help me.....
thnx in advance....

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  2. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  3. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  5. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  7. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  8. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  10. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  11. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  12. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  14. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  16. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  17. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  18. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
30th October 2014, 01:57 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?

You haven't mention the stream that whether you are pursuing Science, Arts or Commerce in 12th standard. You have to choose the field that whether you want to pursue core course or professional course in graduation. Core courses are like- Bachelor of Science, Arts or Commerce and Professional courses like- B.Tech, BBA, BCA, MBBS, BDS, LLB, etc. Anyways, there are many famous and reputed colleges across India and abroad which you can explore to study in future.

Top B.Sc Colleges in India

1. Akkineni Nageswara Rao College

2. Auroras Technological and Research Institute

3. Birla Institute of Technology and Science

4. Rajiv Gandhi Degree College

5. Jahnavi Degree and PG College

6. Indian Institute of Technology

7. Annam Guravamma Krishna Murthy College

8. Dr. Kotha Raghuramaiah Memorial Degree College

9. The Bapatla College of Arts and Science

10. Sri Sai Baba National Degree College

Top B.Com colleges in India

1. St. Xavier’s College,Mumbai

2. Hindu College,New Delhi

3. St. Joseph’s College of Commerce,Bangalore

4. H.R. College of Commerce and Economics,Mumbai

5. Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration,Kolkata

6. Loyola Academy Degree and PG college,Hyderabad

7. St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce,Mumbai

8. Symbiosis Society’s College of Arts & Commerce,Pune

9. JD Birla Institute,Kolkata

10. H.L. College of Commerce,Ahmedabad

Top B.A. Colleges in India

1. Sri Ram College of Commerce(SRCC)

2. Miranda House, New Delhi

3. St. Xavier's College, Mumbai

4. St. Stephen’s College, Delhi

5. Loyola College, Chennai

6. Madras Christian College(MCC), Chennai

If you want to study Abroad then you have to appear for entrance exams like GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, PTE, MCAT, ACT, OET & SAT.
And,if you want to study in India then you will have to appear in entrance exams for graduate level such as JEE Mains & Advanced, CET, AIPMT, NEET, NATA, etc. Many universities takes their own entrance exams for admission.
31st October 2014, 05:05 PM
manyatasinghaniya

Default Re: Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?

MBA degree is commonly known as Management courses and a post graduate diploma in finance (PGDF/PGDFM) are often confused to be one and the same courses but they are almost completely different in their course curriculum, duration, teaching objectives and goals.I also found one tool that help to all whos intrested to complete MBA course in India. this tool is, mbaonemi.com

All The Best..!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?