19th May 2012, 01:07 PM
sheenathazhedam

Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course

sir i am interested in BDS course.i want to know about the colleges in north india.And the fee structure detailed. i want to know moreabout this course.scope of this coure in abroad.about salary..........

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India?
  2. Fee structure and Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in IT from the colleges of North India being a candidate having done B.Sc course?
  3. Which is the best college in north India for M.Tech in CSE offering low fee structure?
  4. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  5. What is the procedure of doing MDS from Uk after BDS from India
  6. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  7. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  10. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for BDS in self financing colleges under government quota in Tamilnadu?
  12. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  14. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  16. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  17. What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka
  18. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
15th November 2012, 10:33 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course

List of BDS Colleges :

ESIC Dental College & Hospital

Harsaran Dass Dental College

I T S Centre for Dental Studies & Research

Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital

Krishna Dental College

NIMT Group of Institutions

Santosh Dental College

Army College of Dental Science

Gitam Dental College

Mamatha Dental College

Narayana Dental College

Budha Institute of Dental Sciences

Dr B R Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences

DAV Centenary Dental College

B R S Dental College & Hospital

Himachal Dental College

MNDAV Dental College

Manu Bhai Patel Dental College
13th May 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course

I WANT TO STUDY BDS AT LOW COST .CAN I KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR IN BDS IN REPUTED COLLEGES
1st June 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

my rpmt 2014 score is 440,can i get dental college private or govt. in rajasthan
12th May 2015, 11:14 PM
kalo 4

Top best BDS Colleges :-

Santosh Dental College

Army College of Dental Science

DAV Centenary Dental College

Harsaran Dass Dental College

Budha Institute of Dental Sciences

Dr B R Ambedkar Institute of Dental Sciences

I T S Centre for Dental Studies & Research

Krishna Dental College

ESIC Dental College & Hospital

NIMT Group of Institutions

Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital

B R S Dental College & Hospital

Gitam Dental College

Mamatha Dental College

Narayana Dental College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?