6th January 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?

Hey friends
this is jagadees btech (ece-3rd yr) from alpha college of engg,chennai
Im planning to go for internship after 6th sem in any of the core companies related to ECE Dept in chennai.So kindly help out me by providing the details.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  2. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  4. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  5. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  6. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  7. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  8. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break?
  10. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  11. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  12. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  13. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  14. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  15. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  16. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Which are the companies providing internship in the month of June?
  18. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
7th January 2015, 12:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friends
this is jagadees btech (ece-3rd yr) from alpha college of engg,chennai
Im planning to go for internship after 6th sem in any of the core companies related to ECE Dept in chennai.So kindly help out me by providing the details.
Thank you
List of companies for Internship in Chennai for BE in ECE students:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
3rd June 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?

which are the companies offering internship for chemical engineering in chennai? how to apply for them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?