11th January 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?

I have completed b.sc nursing and 2 year hospital staff nurse experience and i got overall 5.5 band score in student visa and permanent residencial ielts exam .i want to immigrant Canada with my husband so I m eligible for permanent or student visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?
  3. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  6. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  8. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  9. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  10. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  11. Can I apply for Canada Schooling Visa for my son who is in 7th standard?
  12. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  13. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  14. Requirements and way to get student Visa to the US?
  15. How to get a student Visa to the US being Lebanon?
  16. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  17. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  18. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
11th January 2015, 06:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?

You are having very less score in IELTS. It is difficult to get admission in good colleges with this score. But, it is not a problem to get VISA. Because, VISA processing does not depend on IELTS score, it depends upon your way of communication. So, you should communicate with Visa officer in a good manner during VISA interview.
You cannot directly get Permanent Resident Visa. First, you can get only student visa. After getting Student VISA, you can move to Canada. After living two or three years in Canada, you should apply for Permanent Residence VISA. Then if the VISA officer approves your application. Then you will get Permanent Residence VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?