9th July 2014, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?

Hello
please tell me can i get visa to Canada after 10th with ICSE Board
for further study and please tell me required percentage i need to get visa.
If there is no sponser than can one of my guardian apply for taking my responsibility please answer me soon

7th November 2014, 01:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?

It doesn't matter from which board you are, whether ICSE or CBSE. The only thing which you want is an admission letter from the Foreign university. You can get that admission letter from the university, by applying to the university by sending an "Application Form" and your IELTS exam score. And percentage is not considered during VISA process, because you have already got admission in foreign university with your percentage.
Now, if talking about sponsors, anyone can be your sponsor, there is no problem about this issue. Because, the VISA officer will just asks, who is your sponsor and about your relationship with him.
10th October 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?

i am doing 10 2 with commerce stream i want to go abroad canada how much ielts secur required & % marks and which course is suitable for me
1st April 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th from icse board and 12th is going in state board with medical tell me the ielts bamd requirements fir canada for doing diploma in pharmacy
24th December 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply on matric base with a gap of three years and also tell about minimum age.
6th January 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi there my name is Dhruv Dave I completed my 10th grade in india and now I want to study in canada in 11th grade so what is the procedure to get that ? I am 18 (plus) so thats not issue about age. And suppose I am on visitor visa in canada and I want to study there in 11th grade so what is the procedure to convert visitor visa into student visa and get study permit ?
24th March 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Canada after doing 10 class in cbse for doing 11 and 12 class. Can any one guardian go.?????
3rd July 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my class 12th examination with 49 percentage can I get admission in Australia college please tell me whether or not
18th October 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm planning to migrate to Canada from India and I've got an overall band of 6.5 in IELTS. I have two children. Younger is in class 9 following State syllabus curriculum and elder in plus one CBSE Syllabus. How can I continue their studies in Canada without interruption?
25th December 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get study visa of Canada if I have one supply in 10 th class ICSE board in maths and now I had done my graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?