21st January 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?

Hello sir,
I am a student of b.tech comp. science engineering final year student
sir I want to do the internship in any software company, how to apply for this internship and what are the companies provides internship?
pls give me necessary information regarding this

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  12. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  14. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
24th January 2015, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?

You have to contact the HR manager of the respective company for joining as an Intern. If they have intakes available then you will be required to forward your Resume with reference letter from your college Principal. If you have good academic record and clear the screening then you will be eligible for joining the internship.

You can apply for Internship in following companies

1. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

2. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2678 6245

3. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000

4. FNT Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, 2621, 3rd floor, 27th main, HSR Layout, Sector 1,, (Above Axis Bank), Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 089512 49618
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?