14th February 2015, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

hello sir,
i'm from sc category and i got 82 % in 12th WBCHS board..
i am looking for jee main in this year..
how much to get in jee main to
get chance in NIT Durgapur?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur if scored 152 marks in JEE Main and secured 74.6% in 12th Bihar Board?
  3. Do I stand a chance to get admission in NIT with 84 marks in JEE Mains?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Mains and secured 57% in 12th?
  6. Can I get admission in any NIT if secured 58.88% in 12th, 55 marks in JEE Main and preparing for JEE Advance being SC candidate?
  7. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  8. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  10. How to take admission in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains?
  11. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  12. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 111 marks in JEE mains exam?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT, Patna if scored 110 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  15. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in NIT if scoring 140 marks in JEE Advance, 170 marks in IITJEE Mains and 82.4% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  17. Can I get admission in Durgapur NIT after scoring 30000 in JEE mains
  18. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 69.2% in 12th CBSE and scored 75 marks in JEE Mains being a ST student?
31st July 2015, 06:51 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Hey, no one predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
31st July 2015, 06:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Nobody can predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
3rd May 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 49 marks in jee mains and 77%u2105in 12th form telangana state board can I get admission in nit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?