24th March 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

3rd May 2018, 09:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no entrance examination available to pursue Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women.

You are required to first meet the basic eligibility criteria in order to pursue this course. The basic eligibility criteria required is,

>> HSSC Examination with English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry subjects with minimum 50% marks for Open Category candidates and 45% marks for reserved category candidates in one sitting.

>> The duration of this course is 4 years and Six weeks practical training in Cosmetic Industry register as per Drug and Cosmetic Act.

Click here for Detailed Course Structure

Click here for detailed admission procedure

Click here for Other Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?