19th February 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

hi sir......
i m btech mechanical third year student....
in future i want study m.s. in abroad......
but i want to study ms with scholarship
so please tell me how i get scholarship ......?

20th February 2015, 10:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Most of the foreign universities offer scholarships, which is limited to very few number of students. Universities selects those students, while processing the applications. The selection will depend on various factors like
1. Graduation Percentage
2. GRE and IELTS scores
3. Statement of Purpose
If your academic profile is good in above specified factors, then you will have a chance to get a scholarship. Most of the universities offers scholarships for the students, who have following profile
i)Graduation - Above 70%
ii) GRE score - Above 300 marks
iii)IELTS score - Minimum 6.5 bands
20th February 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

i abhi ojha BE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FROM DELHI TECHNOLOGY UNIVERCITY. MY GRE SCORE IS 330. SO I CAN GET THE ADDMISSION IN TPO 10 UNIVERSITY IN USA FOR POWER ENGINEERING.I NEED FINANCE AID ALSO. SO PL SUGGEST BEST OPTION DOING MS FRON ABORD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?