9th March 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?

Friends,
I am a girl and preparing for MBBS entrance exam.
I want to do MBBS in India.
For, this I want to take Education Loan.
Kindly tell me the process of taking education loan.
With Regards-

10th March 2015, 06:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?

Procedure of taking education loan to study MBBS in India :-

- You need to give the entrance exam for MBBS admission and try to get admission in good institute. On getting admission call, you can opt for education loan.
- You need to approach any bank near your residence preferably where you/your family members have an account to apply for education loan.
- You need to have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the various norms and terms and conditions of the education loan.
- Take documents like your academic background certificates, entrance exam score sheet and prospectus with you while going for discussion with the branch manager.
- Get to know all the details of education loan from the manager and follow the instructions given by him/her to get the education loan request sanctioned.
- You can also approach for different banks if you are not satisfied with the previously visited bank.
15th June 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

In which medical college can I get admission with a score of 440? kindly guide me if I can do mbbs in India in 2017?
17th June 2017, 11:24 AM
geet@007

Hi,

I am an MTech graduate. I have taken an education loan for doing my MTech. The procedure for getting bank loan:

1. If you qualify the entrance and able to get a seat in government seat, you can approach your nearby bank.
2. The bank manager will ask you about the entrance details, college details etc.
3. They will provide the details regarding bank loans, interest rate, repayment schedules etc.
4. If you ok with these details, then you ask the application forms for the loan and a bank account in that bank if you don't have any account there.
5. Fill the application form for the bank account and submit that itself.
5. Once you get the medical seat in a college in merit quota, you can submit the application form for the loan along with the required documents such as fee structure, college details, educational certificates, id proof etc.
6. The bank will check your application and details you have given and decide whether to give the loan or not.
7. For that, they will enquire the college also.

After these procedures, you will get the loan if you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?