10th March 2015, 06:27 PM
Nishanth godishala

Is it possible to do M.A(Political Science) after completing B.Tech

Is that possible to do MA(political science)after completing my b.tech

16th June 2015, 02:08 AM
kartikkaushik

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A(Political Science) after completing B.Tech

Yes it is possible to do ma political science after completing b.tech as-

Political science is the study of politics, political institutions, government affairs and public administration and an expert in this field is called political analyst.

Since you just finished B.Tech and now you want to change your field with political science, you can opt for programmes in humanities which are available at all levels - Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate. In these programmes, you can study peace and conflict issues, gender studies, human rights policy making, and political sociology apart from national politics, comparative government, and international politics.

Eligibility: - You should have passed bachelors degree with 55% marks or equivalent from any recognized university. An admission structure and eligibility criterion is varying college to college.
2nd August 2019, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A(Political Science) after completing B.Tech

I want to ma in political science. At present i am b.tech graduate. After ma will i eligible to ugc net exam ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?