18th March 2012, 10:53 PM
uttam041

How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?

Hello sir iam doing 4th btech with 65% in computer science and engineering branch.After completion of my btech i would like to do job in indian railways .Is there any jobs available for me if so what i have to do.This is my request.please clarify it to [email protected]

19th March 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?

sir plz give me idea to get a job indian railway i have completed my garaution for stream commarce and also comleted railway management from new delhi my email id [email protected]
19th March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?

helllo sir i am doing btech with 60% in computer science eng.after completion of my b.tech i would like to indian railways.is there any jo in railways.is there any job available for me it so what i have to do.this is request,plz clarify to [email protected]
4th April 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..i m an B tech Electrical engineer.I want to join Indian railways...
Can u plz brief me on d same...
12th April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my B.Tech(Computer science and Engineering) in 2011 with 78%.but i haven't got job from last 6 months on wards i am searching job but i failed to get job.By this day by day my confidence levels are decreasing every one asking what are you doing
from last one year.i am not able to say answer for their questions.
Please any body tell me what to do now?which decision makes my career good please give your reply...........
22nd May 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i completed my btech(cse) with 60%.i would like to do job in railways.will plz tell me the information about the exam n opportunities that available for me.plz send me the details of this to this mail [email protected] sir am waiting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................
28th May 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am student of 3rd year computer science i would like to job in railway plez tell me the information . plez send detail of this to this [email protected] i am waiting .............
24th June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hai sir how to get a job in indian railways after cmpleting btech...
26th June 2012, 03:41 PM
sky_ramya

sir, i got b tech cse with 55% can i get software job please tell.
27th June 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to join western railway moterman job ,i have complit dgree in arts, can i apply ?
16th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

how can i join in a job in indian raiway????i am studing b.e mech 3rd year ........now i am having only 70% of mark.........plz ans to my email [email protected] humble request...............
23rd August 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

how can i get job in indian railway? i completed my btech with aggregate of 70% plz post it here
23rd August 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i get job in indian railway ? i completed my btech with an aggregate of 70% plz post here
24th August 2012, 03:52 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
there is very few jobs in railway for computer science
most of of the jobs for mechanical,civil,electrical and for other branches
for job in railway u have to do labour hard in study
i suggest u to work in private field becuse ther so many job for computer sciencewith 55% marks

good luck
22nd September 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir am completed B.E in computer science with 55% and i want join in indian railway
can u brief me on the same plz
22nd September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i completed my B.E(cse) with 55%.i would like to do job in railways.will plz tell me the information about the exam n opportunities that available for me.plz send me the details of this to this mail [email protected] sir am waiting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................
19th November 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m Nimai mondal and 4th year B.Tech cse student. I want to do a job but i dont no where i get a job if u give some tips it will be great helpfull. Email plz
[email protected]
18th December 2012, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i m persuing my betech i m very much intersted in railways ..
i m basically from ece..
pls help me out..
can u suggest me wht to do..
pls mail me the details of it on [email protected]
18th January 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech in Information Technology with 65%.
What is post name,post code and syllabus. please send response to my mail id "[email protected]"
16th March 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam final year student of btech appear in computer science and engineering branch.After completion of my btech i would like to do job in indian railways .Is there any jobs available for me if so what i have to do.This is my request.please clarify it to [email protected]
13th May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

is there any jobs in rrb for computer science students with agg 70%.... plese tell me if any..... my email id: [email protected]
7th July 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to knw dat degree copletion with computer science engg. and in electronics and communication engg. are applicable for the same post in railway or not...?
15th July 2013, 09:39 PM
chriss harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by uttam041 View Post
Hello sir iam doing 4th btech with 65% in computer science and engineering branch.After completion of my btech i would like to do job in indian railways .Is there any jobs available for me if so what i have to do.This is my request.please clarify it to [email protected]
After the CSE you can apply for the Railways departments job post in technical field of GROUP A and GROUP B through the civil service entrance exam has been conducted by UPSC department

In the Railways department job post in which you can apply which are like:

Indian railways personnel service
Indian railways store service
technical field etc

SO these are some job posts in which you can apply...

Indian Railways personnel service which are main job post under the Indian Railways under which all the workers work and many it handled all the works/...

Eligibility for the Railways jobs :

1. should be passed the B.tech with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.
2. age must be below the 32 years.
3. Indian citizen.

selection process:
1. Civil service entrance exam
2. Interview

entrance exam syllabus:
Aptitude
General knowledge
general english
technical questions etc...

Source: Which job will suit me after B.Tech in CSE? Can I get a job in railway? | Government Jobs http://governmentjobsalerts.com/job-will-suit-me-after-b-tech-cse-can-i-get-job-railway-80436.html#ixzz2ZDfSoLDU
12th August 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam in b.tech 3 rd year mech.but my aggrigate is low .so wt can i do now?i want to do job in indian railways.give me suggestion.
25th September 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing my B-Tech from computer science.
Please let me know I had Back in 1 subject
15th January 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam doing 4th btech with 70% in computer science and engineering branch.After completion of my btech i would like to do job in indian railways .Is there any jobs available for me if so what i have to do.This is my request.please clarify it to [email protected]
27th July 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.im nivetha..im doing my 3rd year BE CSE.....I got only 58% in my 12th.but I have above 80 in my UG........what i have to do to get work in railways....
5th August 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed inter 53.9% so any government jobs please send to the [email protected] plzzz sir
22nd August 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

please send a technical model question paper for indian railway in computerscience student

please send sumupriya.laksa@yahoo,in
14th January 2017, 06:06 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Yes, there are several posts like a junior software engineer or junior network engineer in Indian railway's department. They will release notifications for such posts when there is vacancy available.

Essential Eligibility criteria listed below:

Educational Qualification:

Candidate should be passed out BSc/BCA/ 3years diploma in computer science or computer engineering with 60% for OBC and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
Candidate's degree through distance mode should be recognized by distance education Bureau by UGC.

Age Limit:-

22 to 28 years relaxation of 3 years for OBS and 5 years for SC/ST.

Note:- 3% of the requirements are reserved for PWD candidates and age limit further extended to 10 years .
17th March 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech course with 56%in mechanical engineering. May I eligible for jee,ssc in railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?