12th March 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?

I am a b.tech(e.c.e.) student with aggregate score of 80%(of 1st and 2nd year). I secured 90% in my 10th however I was able to secure only 58% in my 12th due to a brain disorder. I am in my third year now and completely healthy however i am worried about my placement. Can anyone please help me out and tell me if i will atleast get the chance to sit in the interviews on- campus and off-campus. If not, is there something i can do about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 83% in 10th and 12th
  2. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  3. Good percentage in B.tech but less percentage in 12th class, any chance to get good IT jobs in software industry?
  4. Problems in jobs and career with low percentage in 12th? Scored less than 60% in 12th class -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 43 and 44% in 10th and 12th?
  6. Any chance to get a govt job after scoring 60% aggregate?
  7. Am I eligible for Jobs having scored 62% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 72% in ECE but scored 51% in PCM?
  8. Am I eligible for IT company after scoring 83% in 10th
  9. Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?
  10. Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?
  11. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  12. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  13. Am I eligible for CAT if I scored less than 60% in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for UPSC Exams and Government Jobs with a CGPA of 58% and scored above 65% in 10th and 12th class?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  16. Can I get job in Cognizant Technology Solutions with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  18. Am I eligible for jobs in TCS, Wipro, Infosys after securing 54% in 12th and 69% in 12th?
12th March 2015, 01:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?

Most of the companies in modern times ask for a career record of 60% which means 60% or above in 10th, 10+2 and B.Tech course. SO it will be difficult for you since you will not be eligible in most of the companies. However, there is nothing to worry since there are companies which do not have such criteria and you are eligible in them. You need to make sure to give your best in those companies and get selected in them. Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, etc. allow a 5% relaxation in the percentage of any one between 10th and 12th, so you will be eligible for such companies provided they come for on-campus recruitment drive in your college. Hence, there are companies in which you are eligible but the number is quite low, thus you need to make the most of the opportunity when such companies for recruitment drive in your college or for off-campus drives.
12th March 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?

I am interested in bsc nursing but me passing in 10th pass in 80%and 12th science pass in group pcm 65% l am join a bsc nursing to me reply the answer
12th March 2015, 09:49 PM
patel haresh girishbhai

I am interested bsc nursing course but l have given a 10th pass in 80% and 12th science in group pcm and 65% to give me a answer l am waiting for reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?